Discuss Install hackintosh on acer travelmate 3002 wtmi at the Installation - Hackint0sh.org; Hello.
I'm new in this world, and i'd like to install hackintosh on my laptop ...
Install hackintosh on acer travelmate 3002 wtmi
I'm new in this world, and i'd like to install hackintosh on my laptop (acer travelmate 2003 wlmi).
I'v been looking for info about how to do it... i'm lost... i don't know wich version and how to do it, i wish you can help me to know it.
I've found this info at (HCL 10.5.6/Portables - OSx86) so i think that i can install it, but i dont know if i can install a newer version. It's upgraded and now it have 2gb of ram.
Install Method: iPC OSx86 Universal 10.5.6 Final ISO
* Processor: Intel 1.7Ghz Pentium M (selected voodo kernel patch at install)
* Video: Intel GMA 900 propper resolution, QE, CI, works perfect
* Touchpad & Mouse: works (install PS2 mouse patches)
* Ethernet: Broadcom - not tested
What doesn't work:
* Audio: AC97 : Installed during setup but didnt work
* WLAN: Intel 2200GB - not working even with latest driver from iwidarwin
Thanks you a lot for helping and sorry about my english. I'm spanish.
By Revroy in forum Distributions
Last Post: 03-01-2011, 02:56 PM
By louiselbest33 in forum Kernel / Kext (Driver) Support
Last Post: 08-06-2010, 02:37 PM
By mejazz in forum Archiv (Leopard)
Last Post: 10-17-2008, 03:20 PM