Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 20303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 533
Discuss How to install Leopard on HP Pavilion Elite Desktop at the Installation - Hackint0sh.org; I have tried installing different packages on a second clean HDD, but when I try ...
  1. #391
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I have tried installing different packages on a second clean HDD, but when I try to boot after successfull install I get "boot1: error". I have installed with a Master Boot and GUID Partition format. Both not working. Even tried activatin with the Terminal inside the install dvd's.

    Also, when I'm using EasyBCD for a dual-boot, It says my Mac install is on C:/ but that's nonsense, since it's on another seperate HDD, (500gb). And my windows is on the first HDD (also 500gb). But, when I try to boot from bios (5.35 normal bios of HP) it gives me the boot1:error.


  2. #392
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hi i have an HP M9000T desktop.
    Q6000 quad core
    8gb ram
    2TB sata Drive
    8600GT vid card

    i wanted to install the max osx but it gives me an error after installing. mbios error. it finishes the instalation but wont boot. i have the newest ideneb osx. is there a particular way to set it up? ive been trying to fix this for 3 days now. wanted a dual boot with windows 7. but it wont even let me install OSX just to try it out. im good with windows but not in mac. thats why i wanted to try it out. steps in the customized instalation would be nice. the steps on top was for an iatkos OSX, the ideneb has a different drop down menu on the customized screen. i did update my bios and is now 5.13 from the link above

  3. #393
    Hackint0sh Moderator Array icchansan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Puerto Ordaz, Venezuela, Venezuela
    Posts
    6,641
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BerserkRicosw View Post
    I have tried installing different packages on a second clean HDD, but when I try to boot after successfull install I get "boot1: error". I have installed with a Master Boot and GUID Partition format. Both not working. Even tried activatin with the Terminal inside the install dvd's.

    Also, when I'm using EasyBCD for a dual-boot, It says my Mac install is on C:/ but that's nonsense, since it's on another seperate HDD, (500gb). And my windows is on the first HDD (also 500gb). But, when I try to boot from bios (5.35 normal bios of HP) it gives me the boot1:error.
    Whats your mobo? did you MOD your BIOS?

    Quote Originally Posted by snap_0314 View Post
    hi i have an HP M9000T desktop.
    Q6000 quad core
    8gb ram
    2TB sata Drive
    8600GT vid card

    i wanted to install the max osx but it gives me an error after installing. mbios error. it finishes the instalation but wont boot. i have the newest ideneb osx. is there a particular way to set it up? ive been trying to fix this for 3 days now. wanted a dual boot with windows 7. but it wont even let me install OSX just to try it out. im good with windows but not in mac. thats why i wanted to try it out. steps in the customized instalation would be nice. the steps on top was for an iatkos OSX, the ideneb has a different drop down menu on the customized screen. i did update my bios and is now 5.13 from the link above
    Whats your mobo? How did you customized your installation?
    HP Pavilion Elite m9250f
    Snow Leopard 10.6.6, Asus IPIBL-LB MOD BIOS, Intel Quad Core Q6600, 4GB RAM (800mhz), 2x500GB, nVidia 8600GT (Works), ALC888S (Works), Wireless RT73 (Works), LAN (Works) - How to Install - Blog - Hardware Combos - FAQ by TJ2K7
    Macbook Pro 13"
    iPhone 4
    Follow meh: @icchansan

    If you just want to support hackint0sh.org with a donation click here

  4. #394
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icchansan View Post
    Whats your mobo? did you MOD your BIOS?



    Whats your mobo? How did you customized your installation?
    my mobo is IPIBL-LA. i upgraded the bios to 5.13 as said on the instruction.
    i did customize it but im not sure which one to pick.

    i have and ideneb installer. iatkos too. both would install but would give me ebios error.


    edit: i am able to install ideneb 5.7 now. it finishes then i am able to go to the chameleon boot thing. then i dont know what to do. then it goes to mac. and is stuck at the mac screen with logo. nothing happens. still not sure what to do
    Last edited by snap_0314; 10-09-2009 at 04:39 AM.

  5. #395
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default update to 10.5.8 no network no audio

    I upgrade the system by software update after update no audio and network (self assign ip) and LED for network is flashing in my ADSL router.

    Please how can i fix that problem

    My system is

    HP Pavilion Elite M9342.me desktop, Asus IPIBL-LB (mod bios) with, Intel core 2 quad cpu Q6600 2.4GHZ with 4 GB ram, gforece 9500 GS.

    Sound/Audio
    Integrated High Definition audio
    Realtek ALC 888S chipset
    Supports up to 8 audio channels
    Network (LAN)
    Integrated 10/100/1000 Base-T networking interface
    Last edited by etawil; 10-09-2009 at 11:31 AM.
    HP Pavilion Elite M9342.me desktop, Asus IPIBL-LB with, Intel core 2 quad cpu Q6600 2.4GHZ with 4 GB ram, gforece 9500 GS. every thing working and try to install Final cut pro...

    Still i can't install in my laptop
    Hp pavilion laptop DV5-1135ee intel core 2 DUo p8400 2.26 GH with 3 GB ram, Nivida geforece 9600M GT.


  6. #396
    Hackint0sh Moderator Array icchansan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Puerto Ordaz, Venezuela, Venezuela
    Posts
    6,641
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snap_0314 View Post
    my mobo is IPIBL-LA. i upgraded the bios to 5.13 as said on the instruction.
    i did customize it but im not sure which one to pick.

    i have and ideneb installer. iatkos too. both would install but would give me ebios error.


    edit: i am able to install ideneb 5.7 now. it finishes then i am able to go to the chameleon boot thing. then i dont know what to do. then it goes to mac. and is stuck at the mac screen with logo. nothing happens. still not sure what to do
    Just post your full specs here, no links I will help you to customize

    Quote Originally Posted by etawil View Post
    I upgrade the system by software update after update no audio and network (self assign ip) and LED for network is flashing in my ADSL router.

    Please how can i fix that problem

    My system is

    HP Pavilion Elite M9342.me desktop, Asus IPIBL-LB (mod bios) with, Intel core 2 quad cpu Q6600 2.4GHZ with 4 GB ram, gforece 9500 GS.

    Sound/Audio
    Integrated High Definition audio
    Realtek ALC 888S chipset
    Supports up to 8 audio channels
    Network (LAN)
    Integrated 10/100/1000 Base-T networking interface
    Did you try reinstalling those kexts?
    HP Pavilion Elite m9250f
    Snow Leopard 10.6.6, Asus IPIBL-LB MOD BIOS, Intel Quad Core Q6600, 4GB RAM (800mhz), 2x500GB, nVidia 8600GT (Works), ALC888S (Works), Wireless RT73 (Works), LAN (Works) - How to Install - Blog - Hardware Combos - FAQ by TJ2K7
    Macbook Pro 13"
    iPhone 4
    Follow meh: @icchansan

    If you just want to support hackint0sh.org with a donation click here

  7. #397
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icchansan View Post
    Just post your full specs here, no links I will help you to customize



    Did you try reinstalling those kexts?

    okay this is what i have
    HP M9000t
    Mobo - IPIBL-LA with mod 5.13 bios
    intel core 2 quad q6000 2.4 ghz
    2gb x 4 - pc6400 ddr2 ram
    1.5tb -samsung sata drive
    6600 GT 512mb
    tv tuner
    wireless abgn with bluetooth
    Onboard audio
    High Definition 7.1 channel audio
    Audio CODEC: Realtek ALC888S
    Onboard LAN
    One Intel 825662DC 10/100/1000 Mb/s (Gigabit Ethernet) Integrated LAN
    Front Productivity Ports

    *
    15-in-1 (4 slot/USB 2.0) + IR Receiver + 2 USB + 1 1394 + Aud L-R + S-Video + Comp Video + Audio (headphone and microphone)
    2 DVD drives - sata.


    heres the deal. i got the iatkos v7. installed it cause it was the closest one i could follow with the guy. it went thru and finished. after reboot i got the mac logo then it went to a light blue screen. then it stopped. pc didnt freeze. cause i can still press the buttons on the keyboard and they do light up. the loader seems to be working cause i can see my windows 7 and the mac before booting
    Last edited by snap_0314; 10-09-2009 at 05:48 PM.

  8. #398
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icchansan View Post
    Did you try reinstalling those kexts?
    I install for audio, it's work now but i don't know where can i find for network the kext file. And i try your attachment file in this thread not working

    thanks for your help
    Last edited by etawil; 10-10-2009 at 08:54 AM.
    HP Pavilion Elite M9342.me desktop, Asus IPIBL-LB with, Intel core 2 quad cpu Q6600 2.4GHZ with 4 GB ram, gforece 9500 GS. every thing working and try to install Final cut pro...

    Still i can't install in my laptop
    Hp pavilion laptop DV5-1135ee intel core 2 DUo p8400 2.26 GH with 3 GB ram, Nivida geforece 9600M GT.

  9. #399
    Hackint0sh Moderator Array icchansan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Puerto Ordaz, Venezuela, Venezuela
    Posts
    6,641
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snap_0314 View Post
    okay this is what i have
    HP M9000t
    Mobo - IPIBL-LA with mod 5.13 bios
    intel core 2 quad q6000 2.4 ghz
    2gb x 4 - pc6400 ddr2 ram
    1.5tb -samsung sata drive
    6600 GT 512mb
    tv tuner
    wireless abgn with bluetooth
    Onboard audio
    High Definition 7.1 channel audio
    Audio CODEC: Realtek ALC888S
    Onboard LAN
    One Intel 825662DC 10/100/1000 Mb/s (Gigabit Ethernet) Integrated LAN
    Front Productivity Ports

    *
    15-in-1 (4 slot/USB 2.0) + IR Receiver + 2 USB + 1 1394 + Aud L-R + S-Video + Comp Video + Audio (headphone and microphone)
    2 DVD drives - sata.


    heres the deal. i got the iatkos v7. installed it cause it was the closest one i could follow with the guy. it went thru and finished. after reboot i got the mac logo then it went to a light blue screen. then it stopped. pc didnt freeze. cause i can still press the buttons on the keyboard and they do light up. the loader seems to be working cause i can see my windows 7 and the mac before booting
    You got it working the problem is your video card, not sure if there support for 6600 GT try booting in safe mode and report back
    HP Pavilion Elite m9250f
    Snow Leopard 10.6.6, Asus IPIBL-LB MOD BIOS, Intel Quad Core Q6600, 4GB RAM (800mhz), 2x500GB, nVidia 8600GT (Works), ALC888S (Works), Wireless RT73 (Works), LAN (Works) - How to Install - Blog - Hardware Combos - FAQ by TJ2K7
    Macbook Pro 13"
    iPhone 4
    Follow meh: @icchansan

    If you just want to support hackint0sh.org with a donation click here

  10. #400
    Hackint0sh Moderator Array icchansan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Puerto Ordaz, Venezuela, Venezuela
    Posts
    6,641
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etawil View Post
    I install for audio, it's work now but i don't know where can i find for network the kext file. And i try your attachment file in this thread not working

    thanks for your help
    The link for LAN is working, I just check... try google to get it, I guess.

    Look for Realtek R1000
    HP Pavilion Elite m9250f
    Snow Leopard 10.6.6, Asus IPIBL-LB MOD BIOS, Intel Quad Core Q6600, 4GB RAM (800mhz), 2x500GB, nVidia 8600GT (Works), ALC888S (Works), Wireless RT73 (Works), LAN (Works) - How to Install - Blog - Hardware Combos - FAQ by TJ2K7
    Macbook Pro 13"
    iPhone 4
    Follow meh: @icchansan

    If you just want to support hackint0sh.org with a donation click here


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 08:36 PM
  2. hp pavilion elite desktop m9340f HELP!!!! PLEASE!!
    By kevinmdj in forum Installation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 08:19 PM
  3. How to install Leopard on HP Pavilion Elite Desktop
    By icchansan in forum Archiv (Leopard)
    Replies: 655
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 04:16 AM
  4. How to install Leopard on HP Pavilion Elite Desktop
    By icchansan in forum Installation
    Replies: 554
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 06:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:55 PM.
twitter, follow us!