Discuss Going to try it tonight, please help me a bit at the Installation - Hackint0sh.org; Well, I am a pro-Windows guy who likes the iPhone so much that I want ...
Going to try it tonight, please help me a bit
Well, I am a pro-Windows guy who likes the iPhone so much that I want to try (snow)Leopard. I understand the basics, I think.
I found this distro's on usenet:
JaSosx(86).10.5.4 Intel sse2 sse3
Which one is the best for me?
This are my specs:
- Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. G33-DS3R with the Intel(R) G33/G31/P35/P31 Express chipset
- NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS
- Intel Core 2 duo E8400
- 4GB DDR2
- Realtek RTL8168B/8111B Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.20)
- Sitecom Wireless-N Network PCI Card WL-181 (hope it works with the ralink drivers..)
- Creative Audigy2
I have two HDD's installed, one is SATA2 (windows 7) the other is IDE. I want to install it on the IDE disk.
This are my questions:
- How/with what do I format it and what filesystem do I need to use
- When I downloaded one of the distro's above, it is the only DVD I need?
- Will the distro add multiboot automaticly, or do I need to repair the bootloader with the Windows CD, and add it within Windows?
- Is there anything else I need to know? Or are there any guides for people like me who have 0 experience with OSX?
Hope someone can answer these questions, would realy like to try all this tonight
By gqtrebor in forum iPhone 4
Last Post: 07-31-2010, 03:02 AM
By vickster in forum Hardware
Last Post: 10-26-2008, 12:28 AM
By mdeeds in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 12-02-2007, 02:25 AM
By matthewrotherham in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 10-29-2007, 01:34 PM