Discuss ZOTAC GF9300??...and some other junk... at the Hardware - Hackint0sh.org; ...
ZOTAC GF9300??...and some other junk...
I want to try this...does anyone know that this will work?:
- ZOTAC GF9300-A-E LGA 775 NVIDIA GeForce 9300 HDMI Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
- Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor Model BX80570E8400
- Kingston 2GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Desktop Memory Model KVR800D2N6/2G
- LG Black LG Blu-ray/HD DVD-ROM & 16X DVD±R DVD Burner SATA Model GGC-H20LK - OEM
I'm still looking for a case but before I put too much effort into it I want to make sure this will work with OS X (I want to use PLEX).
Thanks in advanced!
Hmm Dunno about the mobo, but the hardware looks nice, you have to try :/
HP Pavilion Elite m9250f
Snow Leopard 10.6.6, Asus IPIBL-LB MOD BIOS, Intel Quad Core Q6600, 4GB RAM (800mhz), 2x500GB, nVidia 8600GT (Works), ALC888S (Works), Wireless RT73 (Works), LAN (Works) - How to Install
- Hardware Combos
- FAQ by TJ2K7 Macbook Pro 13" iPhone 4
Follow meh: @icchansan If you just want to support hackint0sh.org with a donation click here
By belligerent in forum Installation
Last Post: 11-17-2011, 07:00 AM
By gibster in forum Installation
Last Post: 07-14-2011, 09:49 PM
By parakez in forum Hardware
Last Post: 07-08-2010, 03:28 AM
Last Post: 10-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Tags for this Thread