Discuss Video Editing System Hackintosh Build. Advice please! at the Hardware - Hackint0sh.org; I'm a long time lurker, and first time poster.
Looks like I'm doing a similar ...
Video Editing System Hackintosh Build. Advice please!
I'm a long time lurker, and first time poster.
Looks like I'm doing a similar thing as many of my fellow newbs. I'm looking to use the system to video and photo edit using Snow Leopard 10.6.X?
Here's what my shopping list is so far.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R
- Intel I7 920 2.66 Ghx w 8Mb Ram Cache
- 3x2 Patriot Extreme Performance Viper II Series DDR3 6Gb
- 2 X Hitachi 2Tb Deskstar 7K2000 Sata II w 32Mb Cache
- eVGA GTX 465 1Gb PCI e
- Silverstone Strider Plus 1000W Power Supply
- Corsair Obsidian 800D Case
- 2X Scythe Slip Stream Kaze Jyuni 120mm Fans
- Thermalright Venemous X CPU Cooler
- Optionally thinking of a SATA SSD drive of some sort for OS speed.
What are your guys' thoughts, since you are all experts?
By Dampus in forum Installation
Last Post: 02-07-2011, 02:28 PM
By samjp26 in forum Installation
Last Post: 11-03-2010, 02:51 PM
By travismoore in forum Hardware
Last Post: 09-22-2010, 05:06 PM
By mikelaevlaev in forum Hardware
Last Post: 04-30-2009, 06:04 PM
By bln8984 in forum Hardware
Last Post: 06-26-2008, 01:47 PM