Will a Dell 530 Quad Core build work with osx86?
Hi all! I'm a total noob so please take it easy on me. I was wondering if I would be able to run OSX on a Dell 530 machine with the following components:
- Intel Core 2 Quad Processor Q6600 (8MB L2 cache,2.4GHz,1066FSB)
- Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium - English
- 3GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz - 4 DIMMs
- Dell USB Keyboard and Dell Optical USB Mouse
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3100
- 500GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM) w/DataBurst Cache™
- 16X DVD+/-RW Drive
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet
- Integrated 7.1 Channel Audio
Thanks in advance!