Possibility of Installing OS X on HP Touchsmart IQ518 (full specs listed)
I am wondering whether it is possible to install any version of OS X (as the primary OS) at all on my HP Touchsmart IQ518? I prefer OS X 10.6 or 10.7, but I'll be cool with anything as long as it's not this Windows crap (especially Windows 8 which is currently installed).
It's got different bits and pieces of compatible hardware so I haven't been able to figure out based on the osx86 wiki.
Here are the machine's specs:
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T7250 @ 2.00GHz
- Motherboard name: Pegatron IMISR-CF (EVE)
- Chipset: Intel Mobile GM965 Express
- Video adapter: NVIDIA 6922 GeForce 9300M GS
- Sound card: Integrated High Definition Audio
- Wireless card: 802.11 wireless b/g/n PCI-Express Mini card
If it is possible to install OS X on it,
- Which version of OS X would be the best?
- What would be the first thing I should do?
- What subsequent steps should I take?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!