Is IBM eServer x366 server compatible with Hackintosh?
I have a IBM eServer x366 and I really would like to play around with Snow Leopard Server or Leopard Server. Has anyone had any luck or experience running a Snow Leopard Server or Leopard server on this machine if not do you think it will work ?
- Processor (max) Intel Xeon Processor MP 3.66GHz
- Number of processors (std/max) 4
- Cache (max) 1MB L2 per processor (single-core) and 2x2MB L2 (dual-core)
- Memory1 (std/max) 2GB/64GB PC2-3200 DDR II SDRAM
- I/O slots (total/hot-swap) 6/6 (per chassis) Active PCI-X 2.0, all slots supporting up to 266MHz
- Disk bays (total/hot-swap) 6/6 2.5" Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)
- Network interface Integrated dual Gigabit Ethernet
- Power supply (std/max) 1300W 1/2 hot-swap
I also have a Google Appliance server
- Pentium III 1.26 GHz X 2
- 2GB RAM (4 x 512MB)
Has anyone tried running hackintosh on it ? If not do you think it will work ?