Hello to everyone, I would like to joing the HackintosH community.
I have search using google on my Zotac 630i mini itx motherboard and Hackintosh but have not had much luck.
This is my minipc:
ZOTAC NF630I-F-E LGA 775 NVIDIA GeForce 7100 Mini ITX WIFI Intel Motherboard
- Intel Core 2 Duo
- Intel Core 2 Quad
- Intel Core 2 Extreme
- Intel Pentium
- LGA775 Socket
- Up to 1333 MHz FSB
- NVIDIA GeForce 7100
- NVIDIAŽ nForce 630i
Front Side Bus
- 800/1066/1333MHz FSB (HT Support)
- Phoenix (Award) PnP Flash ROM BIOS
- Two DDRII Sockets Supports up to 8GB (DDRII 800)
- One Channel Parallel ATA133 Connector (Support up to 2 Devices)
- Two Serial ATA II Ports
- One HD Audio 5.1 Port (Line-in, Line-out, MIC-in)
- One PS/2 Mouse Port
- One PS/2 Keyboard Port
- One Serial Port (pin header)
- Four USB Ports on Back Panel, Four USB on Pin Header
- One RJ45 Port
- VGA port
- DVI port
- Onboard 10/100Mb/s
- Integrated in chipset, USB 2.0 x 8
APEX MI-008 Black Steel Mini-ITX Tower Computer Case ..
Intel Pentium E5200 Wolfdale 2.5GHz LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor
2GB (2 x 1GB) RAM
Is this set up good enough for a Hackintosh?