[BIOS] Issue to fix before installing OS X
Hey everyone, my friend and I have been stuck on this problem for a bit and after going through Google for awhile we are using this forum as a last resort. So here goes;
- SAMSUNG 20X DVD±R DVD Burner Black SATA Model SH-S203B
- XFX GeForce 8600 GT 512MB 128-bit GDDR2 PCI Express x16
- Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 Allendale 2.2GHz LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor
- Intel LGA 775 Intel P965 Express ATX Intel Motherboard
- Seagate Barracuda 500GB SATA Hard Drive
- CORSAIR XMS2 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual
Channel Kit Desktop Memory
We have a legit copy of Leopard to try and see if that could make my life easier.
The problem comes when we boot into BIOS and at first we had the error of "PXE-E61 - Make sure cables are connected". Then I went ahead and disabled "Boot from Network" through BIOS so that the computer can only boot from either the Harddrive or the CD/DVD drives and now the command line says; "Bootable Drive not Found - Insert Bootable Disk and Press Any Key." With the DVD inside and making sure that all the cables are attached we are at a lost at the moment.
If anyone can help out it'd be great.