Asus a8n_sli deluxe
Everything works fine except for onboard network drivers.
1. Download the attached driver
2. Extract the contents onto the desktop
3. Open the Terminal application in the Applications/Utilities folder
4. Type "tail -f /var/log/system.log" to obtain debugging output for the first run.
5. Use the menu bar to open up a new Terminal window.
6. In this new window, type "cd ~/Desktop/forcedeth/build/Release"
7. sudo chown -R root:wheel forcedeth.kext
8. sudo chmod -R 755 forcedeth.kext
9. sudo kextload -v forcedeth.kext
10. Observe in the log window what happens. If there are no errors, and you eventually see the link going up with a proper speed, then the driver will work with your hardware. Otherwise, paste the log in this thread for help.
11. Test out the driver by browsing some websites, etc.
12. If there were any problems in steps 10 or 11, type "sudo kextunload forcedeth.kext", then repeat steps 7-11 for forcedeth-nockd.kext
13. To install the driver, type "sudo cp -R forcedeth.kext /System/Library/Extensions"
14. Lastly, update the extensions cache with "sudo kextcache -k /System/Library/Extensions"
Where is the attached driver???