Advice for a video card? Here's what I wanna build.
I want to build this set-up (what do ya'll think?). I found everything with great reviews and prices at Newegg.com. I'm just not sure about the video card...
- GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD5 LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard
- Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor
- CORSAIR DOMINATOR 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Triple Channel Kit
- Western Digital Caviar Black 640GB 3.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
- LG 22X DVD±R DVD Burner Black SATA Model GH22NS30
- Hanns·G HG-281DPB Black 27.5" 3ms Widescreen HDMI LCD Monitor
- XCLIO GREATPOWER 1200W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Modular Active PFC Power Supply
- XCLIO Windtunnel Full Tower Computer Case
($1587.37 including shipping)
I've checked wiki.osx86project.org for some info. I'm not really trying to go cheap with the graphics card, but I want really good performance for under $500. I'm just new to this and need some advice.
I like the GeForce GTX 285 1GB, though I don't think its working yet. I just don't know and I'm anxious to get something built.