Discuss New to Hackintosh, would this setup work? at the Hardware - Hackint0sh.org; Hey guys, completely new to Hackintosh. Trying to build a powerhouse computer for audio production, ...
New to Hackintosh, would this setup work?
Hey guys, completely new to Hackintosh. Trying to build a powerhouse computer for audio production, and I'm looking for something that is not super prone to constant Kernel Panics.. Need this thing as stable as possible.
From the research I've done I think this should be cool...but what the hell do I know..haha. Looking to install Snow Leopard also..
- Rosewill Blackbone Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
- GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD4P LGA 1156 Intel P55 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard w/ USB 3.0 & SATA 6 Gb/s
- SAPPHIRE 100283-2L Radeon HD 5770 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
- Rosewill Green Series RG530-S12 530W Continuous @40°C, 80 PLUS Certified, Single 12V Rail, Active PFC
- Intel Core i7-930 Bloomfield 2.8GHz LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Model BX80601930
- CORSAIR DOMINATOR 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CMD4GX3M2A1600C8
- Seagate Barracuda LP ST32000542AS 2TB 5900 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive -Bare Drive
- LG Black 10X Blu-ray Burner - Bulk SATA Model WH10LS30 LightScribe Support - OEM
- CORSAIR Cooling Hydro Series CWCH50-1 120mm High Performance CPU Cooler
- Scythe GentleTyphoon D1225C12B3AP-13 120mm Case Fan
By gamerdew64 in forum Forum News and Events.
Last Post: 08-26-2011, 08:58 AM
By iluvkatyperry in forum Installation
Last Post: 12-07-2009, 02:21 AM
By abrudner in forum Hardware
Last Post: 07-21-2009, 03:47 PM
By zl4y3r in forum Hardware
Last Post: 07-04-2009, 02:55 PM
By peu in forum Archiv (Leopard)
Last Post: 04-16-2008, 02:52 AM
Tags for this Thread