[Advice] 1.1.2 > hardware defect?!
hi @ all!
my question: do you think my iphone has a hardware defect?
my setup: iphone 8 gb, production week 45, 1.1.2 OOTB, bought in usa
macbook pro, itunes 7.5, independence 1.3
1. bought the iphone in the us
2. downgraded from 1.1.2 to 1.1.1.
3. jailbreak with jailbreakme.com
4. because i was depressed, that i can't unlock my phone i tried to
use anysim 1.2.1u without success (i hope this was not the reason for all the rest)
i know it was dumb, but here comes the strange thing:
5. used it for weeks as a "ipod touch" (everything except the phone function)
6. installed all these wonderful applications trough installer
7. used it for weeks, without a problem
8. problems arrised: applications shut down without a reason, back to home screen, i started them again, back to home screen again, i started them again,
back to home screen, started them again: successful without a crash. conclusion:
application crashes mainly in notes application (i'm not talking about the much reported crashes with parallel safari/ipod usage) then i have to restart them twice until they work again the third time.
9. tried to fix the issue by restoring the phone... from now on its getting ugly.
10. everywhere strange issues arrised. just to mention a few:
a) start the phone, see the unlock button, wait until the screen is locked again,
press the sleep button to use the phone, you see the unlock botton, but the phone doesn't respond and the text string doesn't flash.
b) after restoring the phone exactly the same issue happend with the activation button. there was no jailbreak done, no manipulation to the phone and it just crashes
c) start the phone, no visible function except the apple logo, when i plug it to the computer, iphoto and itunes can access the iphone!
10. i think i tried almost every thing more then 10 times. different firmwares and so on. sometimes it works for half a day, and on the next day my alarm doesn't wake me up in the morning because it got stuck again in the night. on the other hand: when the problem is there were i only see the apple logo on the screen and i attach it to the power plug over night for reloading the battery it happend several times, that the phone worked on the next day.
i think i stop right here and wait for further questions from your side. i have the strong feeling, that there's some kind of hardware defect involved. the problems occur without any logical order. i can trigger some of them, but most of them occur whenever they want.
my question again: do you think it is a hardware defect? or is it the longterm consequence for my impatience and the usage of anysim 1.2.1u? can i fix this issue with virginzing and fix of the seczone, and which tutorial is the best for my case?
thank you for your help!
ps: another problems which i have and others not (from my point of view):
x after a restore it's hard to kick it out of the dfu mode. (independence doesn't work anymore as helping utility for me)