i took my iphone apart to replace a faulty vibrator motor... after i replaced it i was reassembling it and when i wanted to connect the screen with the nr. 3 connector i accidentally touched the pins with a screwdriver, and i saw a small spark ... i noticed a very faint smell of (burning electronics)... i managed to re assemble the phone.. i turned it on, seemed to work fine.. i tested the touch sensor ,home button, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, and they all worked but when i got to testing the earphone it didn't work...
i think i shorted something out... but i don`t know if it is the speaker itself or something on the motherboard...
if i order a replacement earspeaker will it resolve my problem???
any ideas?