We just have a very strict policy of not tolerating pirates here. I'm not going to argue the fine details of this with you.
Piracy is illegal and the rules of this forum explicitly prohibit the discussion of how to engage in illegal activities.
As per this post, the safest way is a complete reinstall.
You can also try this procedure:
As you can see from this, the ikee worm is trying to infect other iPhones via your 3G connection.Quote:
For known variants A, B or C
- From MobileTerminal.app (or you can also delete the files below via one of the AF2 clients like iphonebrowser - Project Hosting on Google Code or i-FunBox | File Manager, Browser, Explorer, Transfer Tool for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch via USB )
- Type each of the following commands followed by "return" to remove the files installed by the virus.
- Immediately restart your iPhone.
- Reinstall the OpenSSH package from Cydia.
- Immediately change your default root password and prevent reinfection! http://www.hackint0sh.org/f127/53358.htm
Mon Feb 21 19:30:21 unknown /bin/poc-bbot <Debug>: IIIIIII Just want to tell you how im feeling
Mon Feb 21 19:30:21 unknown /bin/poc-bbot <Debug>: pdp_ip0
Mon Feb 21 19:30:21 unknown /bin/poc-bbot <Debug>: 22.214.171.124
Mon Feb 21 19:30:21 unknown /bin/poc-bbot <Debug>: awoadqdoqjdqjwiodjqoi aaah!
Mon Feb 21 19:30:21 unknown /bin/poc-bbot <Debug>: Checking out the local scene yo
Mon Feb 21 19:30:21 unknown com.ikey.bbot <Notice>: cp: cannot stat `/var/log/youcanbeclosertogod.jpg': No such file or directory