[Tutorial] - (Downgrade BaseBand) [04.05.04_G] To [04.04.05_G]
Downgrade BaseBand 04.05.04_G To 04.04.05_G
This is For Those Peoples who are not on AT&T and installed New Beta 7 or Beta 8 iPhone Firmware and don`t cnow what to do to downgrade back to use phone normaly with 1.1.4
1. Frosh install of beta 8
2. Uninstall iTunes and install iTunes 7.6
3. Put iPhone in DFU Mode
4. Restore Firmware to 1.1.4 - you get error 1015 - ar whatewer... :)
5. Run ZiPhone 3.0 un choice Option Restart In Normal Mode
6. Run Pached ZiPhone and Choice all 3 Options --> Downgrade Baseband, Debug Boot, iErase
7. Then Run ZiPhone 3.0 And Choice all 3 Options jailbreak/Unlock/Activate
Thats all ;)
If This steps not take Effect ->
1. ReRun iTunas put iPhone on Recowery mode and Restore again to 1.1.4
2. Run ZiPhone 3.0 And Boot in normal mode.
3. install iLiberty - run and choice Advanced Choice Local and check Unlock 03.14.08_G - 04.04.05_G (You can find this app in hackint0sh forums)
"Thanks to Zibri for ZiPhone and kIREmK who pached ZiPhone"