Discuss Ios developpement with Mac os x under Vmware/dualboot at the General - Mountain Lion 10.8.x - Hackint0sh.org; Hello everybody,
I want to share with you my experience about Mac os, first of ...
Ios developpement with Mac os x under Vmware/dualboot
I want to share with you my experience about Mac os, first of all I am a student of programming and next year will be
my last year in the license, So we should make a project and everybody hear usually make an android application
so i want to make something different, so I start thinking about make an Ios application and after that make the same application
on android like that I can have an idea about the most popular mobile platform, so I tried to install mac os lion
but unfortunately I couldn't do that on vmware or with windows 7 with dual boot , because I had a core 2 dio without
VT support , so I was obliged to buy a new pc, why i didn't buy a mac if I want to develop with ios , first of all
it's expensive and I am ok with pc , so I bought a Dell i7 2670QM 8GO RAM nVidia gt 525M 1go Iam connected with wireless connection, so then I can install
the mac os on my new Dell which is running on Windows 7 64bits , so I downloaded Mac OS X Mountain Lion FINAL build 12A269 PRE-Installed VMware image for Windows PC created
by mahmood1, everything is fine and now the mac os boot is ok but I have some problems , I can't copy/ past drag/drop files between Windows seven and mac os
I tried to mount the darwin.iso from a downloaded vmware fusion 4.1.3(last version) and tried to install the vmware tools of mac os , but it doesn't
work for me, even i tried other version of darwin.iso but i think it should not work because it's created to make a relation between mac os host and other
mac os guest , correct me if I am wrong , please I need the advise of the people who have an experience in mac os and visualization , because it's very
important for , Image that I choose to make an application for iso and after that I face a problem without solution and I loose the year ! because I will not
sucseed ! so please share with me your experience and advise , I am really new in mac os , so I have a lot of questions and hope that I am in the rigth place
if not please tell me where to post this message to have some help and thank you in advance , so please here is some questions :
* can I develop an IOs application on my dell Dell i7 2670QM 8GO RAM nVidia gt 525M 1go with vmware that can run on Iphone without problem , if yes how?
* can I develop an IOs application on my dell Dell i7 2670QM 8GO RAM nVidia gt 525M 1go with dual boot that can run on Iphone without problem , if I can how ? ad will the usb , sound , wireless , devices ? work ?
* which is the easier ? and the best ?
* which version of Xcode I should install ?
* why there a lot of updates of xcode ?
* why the code change with the new versions of Xcode and then the books and tutos will be out of date quickly ?
* how to share files copy/paste drag/drop between host Windows7 and guest mac os montain lion ?
* can I improve the quality of sound ? it not can that be a problem in Ios development ?
* can I make the updates with mac os on vmware or in dual boot if it will be available ?
* what the problem that i can face in ios development with mac os on vmware or dual boot ?
* why in Safari sometime I can't select the text ? but sometimes i can selected the same text that didn't work before ?
please take your time to help me, and this topic for sure will help a lot of people who want to start develop ios application and who want to
install the mac os , please share your precious experience of years with mac os and pc , thank you in advance I am really lost
and according to your answers i will choose if I will develop an ios in my prject in the university or not , hope that I can because
I bought that new pc to make that ? I figured out that I could bypass the VT problem ? anyway I have a new pc...
hey where are you IOS developers
By somebody1 in forum Installation
Last Post: 07-06-2011, 08:13 PM
By jacatone in forum Installation
Last Post: 06-06-2011, 01:33 AM
By tikachu in forum Dual Booting
Last Post: 03-30-2009, 11:21 AM
By vlc in forum Installation
Last Post: 11-07-2008, 03:55 PM
By ru4metoo in forum Archiv (Leopard)
Last Post: 05-14-2008, 02:15 PM