Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 132
Discuss [Ziphone] Seems like Zoron is out of the unlocking picture at the General - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by batistamr Horatio0: are you zibri's wife? why do you care so much? ...
  1. #71
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by batistamr View Post
    Horatio0:

    are you zibri's wife? why do you care so much? just leave this forum and erase any bookmark you might have on your browser. Keep on living your life and let us be...

    In advance, if you start flaming me now I won't give a f*ck cause you're just a pr*ck
    it's people like you insulting me for no apparent reason... what is the point?
    this is what im talking about people, "batistamr" a real live example of a scum, why do you insult me? does that make you feel better?? i guess so.
    you could have just simply said ok i do not agree with you i believe this and that, you have your opinion i have mine. but no...people like deserve to be in anger management classes away from computers and iphones without throwing a fit
    Last edited by horatio0; 07-17-2008 at 05:52 AM.


  2. #72
    Supporter Array

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    its because everything you say is and will always be wrong...lol sorry. But believe what you want even though its the wrong unethical, immoral thing to believe in.

  3. #73
    sam
    sam is offline
    Chief of Administration
    iPhone Dev Team
    Array sam's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,852
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    35
    Uploads
    277
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    If you read all this, it's like Berlin 1945 in the Fuhrerbunker, one guy just not want to give up his fail way til the bitter end.
    If you just want to support hackint0sh.org with a donation click here.
    Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/sam_hackint0sh

  4. #74
    Senior Professional Array Shade.sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    440
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    If you read all this, it's like Berlin 1945 in the Fuhrerbunker, one guy just not want to give up his fail way til the bitter end.
    lol - You made my day! You are so right....
    iPhone: 16GB White
    Shop: Italy - Portogruado
    Jailbreak: QuickPwn
    Network: German O2 (Unlocked)
    Firmware: 2.2
    __________________________________________________
    Largest iPhone related Filebase -RELOADED-



    Pwnage, QuickPwn, WinPwn and the VMWare Toolchain all there!
    Now with new page, new download system and more speed!

    __________________________________________________

  5. #75
    sam
    sam is offline
    Chief of Administration
    iPhone Dev Team
    Array sam's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,852
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    35
    Uploads
    277
    Rep Power
    10

    Default



    00000000000
    Game Over


    Sorry Could not resist lol
    Last edited by sam; 07-17-2008 at 02:05 PM.
    If you just want to support hackint0sh.org with a donation click here.
    Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/sam_hackint0sh


  6. #76
    Ninja Hack Array )law('s Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Some girls house...
    Posts
    3,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    194

    Default

    I give it 4 pizzas out of five hehehe ....
    Playstaion 3 gamer tag HackNinjaLaw

    Off the scene till i get a new lcd or a new iphone

  7. #77
    Developer Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    hail zibri ... not!

    nice done sam, thats pretty much what i think about ZITLER.
    iPhone 3G 16GB 3.1.2 Black T-Mobile D
    iPhone 2G 8GB 3.1.2 Vodafone.de
    MacBook Pro 15" Early '08 2,4Ghz

  8. #78
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Sorry I ever asked.
    However, this is what I am getting back.
    1. Zibri is probably very smart
    2. Like many smart people, he is irritating to work with. Acts conceited and know it all.
    3. When banned, he had to "show everyone how smart I am" "No Donation"
    4. Did iphone elite thing and released ZiPhone
    5. Like many beta products, early ZiPhone briked many devices
    6. He improved and corrected his "bad programming" skills. "Donation Please"
    7. Elite and Dev merged.
    8. He released someone else's program adding "u" at the end of program name without approval.
    9. Kicked out again
    10. He is alone, no income, no joy, he is quitting. Maybe he is annoying someone else, like android team, by now.

    Did I get it right?
    iPhone : 3.1 2G: Back on slow lane.

  9. #79
    sam
    sam is offline
    Chief of Administration
    iPhone Dev Team
    Array sam's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,852
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    35
    Uploads
    277
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simonjko View Post
    1. Zibri is probably very smart
    2. Like many smart people, he is irritating to work with. Acts conceited and know it all.
    3. When banned, he had to "show everyone how smart I am" "No Donation"
    4. Did iphone elite thing and released ZiPhone
    5. Like many beta products, early ZiPhone briked many devices
    6. He improved and corrected his "bad programming" skills. "Donation Please"
    7. Elite and Dev merged.
    8. He released someone else's program adding "u" at the end of program name without approval.
    9. Kicked out again
    10. He is alone, no income, no joy, he is quitting. Maybe he is annoying someone else, like android team, by now.
    1. Zibri thinks he is smart and has skill
    2. He has strange ideas and cannot be conviced of truth based on technical facts
    3. When banned, he had to "show everyone how smart I am" "No Donation", he was looking for somthing he could team attack with
    4. Made a martyr out of himself, did iphone elite thing
    5. He released someone else's program adding "u" at the end of program name without approval (anySIM).
    6. Elite and Dev merged.
    7. he stole exploit from team and made ziphone
    8. Kicked out again
    9. He NOT improved and corrected his "bad programming" skills, have other do his work still. "Donation Please"
    10. Like many beta products, early ZiPhone briked many devices, as he had no clue how to fix it even if he wanted to, no eal fix, done by others
    11. He is alone, no income, no joy, he is quitting. Maybe he is annoying someone else, like android team, by now. But with no skills, priceless attemp.
    12. GAME OVER
    If you just want to support hackint0sh.org with a donation click here.
    Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/sam_hackint0sh

  10. #80
    Senior Professional Array xcesivemastub8ah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simonjko View Post
    Sorry I ever asked.
    However, this is what I am getting back.
    1. Zibri is probably very smart
    2. Like many smart people, he is irritating to work with. Acts conceited and know it all.
    3. When banned, he had to "show everyone how smart I am" "No Donation"
    4. Did iphone elite thing and released ZiPhone
    5. Like many beta products, early ZiPhone briked many devices
    6. He improved and corrected his "bad programming" skills. "Donation Please"
    7. Elite and Dev merged.
    8. He released someone else's program adding "u" at the end of program name without approval.
    9. Kicked out again
    10. He is alone, no income, no joy, he is quitting. Maybe he is annoying someone else, like android team, by now.

    Did I get it right?
    yeah.
    except for 1,4,6, and half-right on 2 and probably 10, yeah, that sounds about right.........
    hackint0sh user:
    "I don't know if you guys are following the "We need to talk." thread anymore. Just a heads up that I received confirmation from Jobs himself that the next iPhone firmware update is definitely going to make every effort to keep us from installing 3rd party apps."

    instant classic.


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. [Zoron] ZiPhone for sale ?
    By Former Bender in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-29-2008, 03:23 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 07:07 PM
  3. [1.1.3 OTB] Unlocking it without Ziphone ?
    By carstone in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 06:18 PM
  4. ZIPHONE unlocking 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 OTB
    By mrxthuan in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 09:05 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:11 PM.
twitter, follow us!