Discuss What program can I use to put roms on my iPhone???? in a mac at the General - Hackint0sh.org; I tried iFuntastic but it asks me to restore the phone...
What program can I use to put roms on my iPhone???? in a mac
I tried iFuntastic but it asks me to restore the phone
How to put NES ROM's on your iPhone
With iTunes 7.4.1, iFuntastic does not appear to work. I can't get iNdependence to work either. But an SSH program called Fuju works. Here's what you do:
Get the ROM's you want of the net. Lots of sites to find them. Clean up the file names so they look neat, and read the way you want them to read on iPhone (leave the .nes extension, obviously),
1. Download AppTapp to your Mac
2. Connect your iPhone to Mac using cable
3. Open AppTapp / install on iPhone. This took me awhile and several restores
4. Once AppTapp is on your iPhone restart it and there will be a program called installer there. Open installer; if blank, click "refresh". If necessary quit and reopen.
5. Using Installer, install Community Sources, then BSD Subsystem & OpenSSH on iPhone.
6. Download an SSH program called Fuju to your Mac.
7. Connect iPhone to an 802.11 wireless network. Figure out iPhone's wireless IP address under Settings, WiFi, the arrow button next to your WiFi network's name. Write this down.
8. Open up Fuju. In "Connect to" type iPhone's IP address. In "Username", type "root". Click connect. You might have to click some dialouge box to get it to finish the connection.
9. Once it is open, click on the round blue arrow button to the right of the box that says where you currently are in the iPhone. Keep clicking until you get the page that has "Library" on it.
10. Follow instruction on NES emulator on where to put the ROMs. You will have to create new folders using Fuju to finish this.
11. Donate $10 to the guy who wrote the NES emulator program.
P.S. If a password is required in step 8, the default password is "dottie"
Thanks for the answer but I cant find Fuju and I dont know what to do because I have iInstaller on my iPhone and already have installed the community sources and those other two programs you name also.
And I also have installed th emulator I am just missing the roms, please help
the app is called Fugu, or another FTP program will work, or open the terminal and type
ssh root@your ip address
it will ask for password, and type dottie
then you need to cd to the dir the roms go in..
but if you don't know how the terminal works, just use fugu
By porkster in forum iPhone 3G
Last Post: 02-04-2009, 04:16 PM
By ealross in forum Tools
Last Post: 11-29-2007, 04:30 AM
By kevo226 in forum General
Last Post: 09-20-2007, 08:35 AM
By nalbagli in forum Tools
Last Post: 09-15-2007, 08:18 AM