Results 1 to 4 of 4
Discuss VNSEEY - Can it be started without confirming? at the General - Hackint0sh.org; ...
  1. #1
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default VNSEEY - Can it be started without confirming?

    My old iphone has a problem most of bottom third is not responsive to touch except some area near the bottom.
    Still I have on it some thing I would like to access and Im trying to do it by using VNSEEY.
    The program requests confirm when I try to access (as it should). I would like to know if there is any way to auto confirm or show the it some where else (at the top of the screen for example).

    Btw, if some one else have some idea how can I access all the functionally please let me know 180 rotate of all the display (home button as the top)

    TL



  2. #2
    iPhone Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by techloop View Post
    My old iphone has a problem most of bottom third is not responsive to touch except some area near the bottom.
    Still I have on it some thing I would like to access and Im trying to do it by using VNSEEY.
    The program requests confirm when I try to access (as it should). I would like to know if there is any way to auto confirm or show the it some where else (at the top of the screen for example).

    Btw, if some one else have some idea how can I access all the functionally please let me know 180 rotate of all the display (home button as the top)

    TL
    We have had this problem long time ago - like > 1 year and did not find a solution as far as I remember.

    Can't you access the iPhone via SSH and grab the stuff you want to save?
    Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
    ----------
    iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad 2

  3. #3
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volkspost View Post
    Can't you access the iPhone via SSH and grab the stuff you want to save?
    I can and I did but still because the iphone is working i can use it as "staging" for a few thing (developing, installing without harming my main iphone etc)

  4. #4
    iPhone Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by techloop View Post
    I can and I did but still because the iphone is working i can use it as "staging" for a few thing (developing, installing without harming my main iphone etc)
    I have been digging a bit in my archives - nothing found.
    As far as I remember the member a year ago tried to contact the developer of veency to make him put the button somewhere else...
    Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
    ----------
    iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad 2

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Getting Started
    By Thunder7102 in forum Installation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 03:12 AM
  2. MacRumors: AT&T Confirming Shipment of iPhone 4 Pre-Orders
    By hackint0sh in forum Latest Headlines
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 04:30 PM
  3. Getting Started
    By quilaho in forum Installation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 05:59 PM
  4. Help getting started
    By badguy in forum Dual Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 09:42 PM
  5. Get me started! Please!
    By kirch21 in forum Installation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 08:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:26 PM.
twitter, follow us!