Discuss TurboSIM with LEGITIMATELY activated iPhone Tutorial at the General - Hackint0sh.org; Could someone please post a tutorial that meets the following conditions:
- We have a ...
TurboSIM with LEGITIMATELY activated iPhone Tutorial
Could someone please post a tutorial that meets the following conditions:
- We have a legitimately activated iPhone (eg. Prepaid) and don't want do de-activate or hack it.
- We have ANOTHER phone to program the TSIM with (eg. Nokia 6230i).
- We'd like to keep our YouTube (has anyone done this?).
- We do NOT want to cut our ATT SIM.
- We'd like to be able to use GPRS/EDGE.
this is posted in the wrong forum.
just read the tutorials, do the same thing but you need to try and find the manual option for setting IMSI and ICCID of the ATT sim in applesaft. that way you dont need to cut the chip.. although i think even a cut chip can still work on most phones...
youtube will work if the phone was already once-legitimately activated.
just read all the turbo threads or the threads @bladox forum.
By volkspost in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 12-11-2007, 11:28 PM
By hquest in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
Last Post: 12-06-2007, 10:55 PM
By arseybee in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 12-02-2007, 01:33 AM
By Louis in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
Last Post: 08-18-2007, 10:37 PM