Discuss [SLEEP MODE NO CALL BUG] How to get unlocked iPhone replaced by Apple? at the General - Hackint0sh.org; hi guys,
i am unlucky one with iphone that won't get calls through when in ...
[SLEEP MODE NO CALL BUG] How to get unlocked iPhone replaced by Apple?
i am unlucky one with iphone that won't get calls through when in sleep mode.
i tried every mentioned technique (restoring phone to 1.1.3, restoring to 1.1.2, ziphoning, gunlocking, airplane mode on/off, etc), but nothing helped so far.
so i want to visit apple store as a last resort in attempt to get a replacement. currently my iphone is 1.1.3 restored with itunes and ziphoned.
my questions to those who had this done or know the procedure are:
1. shall i restore phone back with itunes and bring it with all accessories explaining i wanted to get my data erased prior to returning them the phone?
2. or do they have capabilities at genuis bar to check that the phone was in fact software unlocked in case i leave phone sw unlocked and just take out my sim prior to visiting shop?
3. will they be checking my cell number for any contract information?
basically i am trying to figure out what they would need in order to check the phone prior to issuing a replacement.
pls share your experience. i am in the uk if it helps. many thanks
1. Yeah you should definately restore to 1.1.3 and say that you have already restored for their sake(or some BS like that)
2. I dont think they will check and it depends what unlock method you used i believe.
3.When my mate took it back they didnt ask into his cell-phone number they probs wont care bout tht.
8 GB Iphone 1.1.3(1.1.2OTB)
Last Post: 05-22-2013, 09:34 AM
By lyrprophet in forum Installation
Last Post: 02-25-2009, 01:58 AM
By nikarc123 in forum General
Last Post: 01-14-2008, 12:48 AM
By waiwit in forum General
Last Post: 11-03-2007, 01:25 PM
By ak101 in forum General
Last Post: 10-25-2007, 08:13 AM