View Poll Results: Stay with 1.0.2 or jump ship for a 1.1.1 phone
- 14. You may not vote on this poll
Discuss Should I sell my 1.0.2 and buy a 1.1.1 phone at the General - Hackint0sh.org; Since it seems that things are moving along on the 1.1.1 phones which is to ...
Should I sell my 1.0.2 and buy a 1.1.1 phone
Since it seems that things are moving along on the 1.1.1 phones which is to be expected I guess and 1.0.2 unlocked phones are kinda in limbo should I be a trooper and stick with the 1.0.2 phone and hope for a fix to be found soon to enable upgrading to 1.1.1 ? Or get out while the getting is good, and sell my phone and get myself a 1.1.1 phone and wait for all the unlock goodness to happen on it. I mean my 1.0.2 phone works great but would love some of the new upgrades that come with the 1.1.1 firmware most noted the volume fix and others.
Just wondering what others thoughts on this are and if anyone else said screw it and sold there phone and got a new 1.1.1 phone and keep in mind this is being used on T-MO
Last edited by JokerX; 10-11-2007 at 01:28 AM.
Why not wait till there is a proven method for upgrading from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1?
By hackint0sh in forum Latest Headlines
Last Post: 12-29-2009, 07:20 PM
By Lacky_Iphone in forum iPhone 3G
Last Post: 06-25-2008, 05:07 PM
By Tonyd in forum General
Last Post: 10-09-2007, 05:09 PM