Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
Discuss [Rumor] New 3G info at the General - Hackint0sh.org; We must assume that it will be an anouncement of it's features and probably, it's ...
  1. #21
    Ghost in the Machine Array Doktaphex's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    511
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    We must assume that it will be an anouncement of it's features and probably, it's release date. However, we all know that assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups.
    Peace,

    Dok

    :iphone: + :hack: =

    If you ever need any help, check out this thread, or PM me


  2. #22
    Senior Professional Array xcesivemastub8ah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doktaphex View Post
    We must assume that it will be an anouncement of it's features and probably, it's release date. However, we all know that assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups.
    yeah but I think the announcement and release date are the same day. Its very doubtful apple would anounce an upgraded product that will be released later in the year. It'll practically kill all sales of current iPhones not to mention the people that buy one a few days before the announcement would probably return them and just wait for the new model. If anything apple will announce them, the apple store will go down, and come back up with the new iPhone for sale. "ships in 5-7 days" at the most...
    hackint0sh user:
    "I don't know if you guys are following the "We need to talk." thread anymore. Just a heads up that I received confirmation from Jobs himself that the next iPhone firmware update is definitely going to make every effort to keep us from installing 3rd party apps."

    instant classic.

  3. #23
    Senior Professional Array tramuyo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    227
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    geohot... be ready for a new challenge!!

  4. #24
    Senior Professional Array tornadoxl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    296
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Sounds good to me but i would like radio

  5. #25
    Developer Array mitchellmoxo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Uni ted king dom..
    Posts
    636
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tramuyo View Post
    geohot... be ready for a new challenge!!
    i dont think geohot will get this one, as there are lots more iphone hackers out there now, much more than when the iphone first came out
    iPhone 3G - Black [2.2]

    MacBook Black - Windows Vista & leopard [4GB Ram]


  6. #26
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Not including built in GPS would be crazy! Practically every new smartphone by Nokia has it as standard. So the technology has obviously evolved to a point where it's cheap and small enough not to effect the overall proposition too much. Apple is playing catchup in 3 keys areas. 3G, camera quality and built in GPS. A smart move would be to the start dealing with them.

  7. #27
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by al217739 View Post
    i have 3g in england, but the charges are so high its not worth it
    That's not true!
    7.50 a month for unlimited 3G data on T-Mobile can hardly be called high.

  8. #28
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    302
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naujoks View Post
    That's not true!
    7.50 a month for unlimited 3G data on T-Mobile can hardly be called high.
    Exactly, i don't know what al217739 is talking about.

    T-Mobile give 3gb of limit for 7.50/month. (when you consider mobile broadband for a laptop from 3 network costs 10 for 1GB, thats a bargain)
    Macbook 13.3 (2.2GHZ, 2GB Ram, Leopard OSX)
    Advent 3Ghz Pentium 4 Laptop (Windows XP)
    Phone History: Sony ericsson t20e: Motorloa v525: Nokia 7600: SOny ericsson k700i: sony ericsson k800i: Orange spvm3100 : sony ericsson w880i: Nokia n95: Apple iPhone (sold on ebay).
    currently using: old shitty blackberry till 11th July.

  9. #29
    Supporter/Apple CEO
    Newsreporter
    Array secretmrx's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    hope they launch the 3G iPhone over here in New Zealand

  10. #30
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    419
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by secretmrx View Post
    hope they launch the 3G iPhone over here in New Zealand
    Man I hope it comes to Australia!


 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:42 AM.
twitter, follow us!