Discuss Rogers Users- Post your Free Unlock Issues.... at the General - Hackint0sh.org; Post your Rogers Free Unlock Issues here...thanks...
Rogers Users- Post your Free Unlock Issues....
Post your Rogers Free Unlock Issues here...thanks
OK. I successfully unlocked my first iPhone using the GUI and these intrcutions --> http://www.freeiphoneunlock.com/unlock/
Now onto my 2nd phone and it just doesn't want to attach to the my local Rogers Wireless network. I followed the exact same procedure as my first phone [10+ times now] and the GUI unlock finishes without any errors but seems to work but I get the "No Service" message when adding my SIM CARD.
Ideas? I've tried this 10+ times... aarrggh
- I'm using the same the Rogers SIM card in both phones. 1 iPhone works, the other doesn't.
- Between each attempt I have been doing a complete RESTORE using iTunes 184.108.40.206
- iPhone is running Firmwars 1.0.2
- iPhone is running Modem Firmware 03.14.08_G
Other steps tried:
1. Use iBrickr to "jailbreak" and activate and install apptap
2. Run PACAY.
3. Using iBrickr interface, install iphone.pxl (actual unlock app)
4. Reboot and initiate iphone unlock from phone
My friend just unlocked 5 Iphones last night and all worked on Rogers.
- Our SMS timestamp seems to have 4 hour differences
By stonerboy in forum Blacksn0w (3G(S) unlock)
Last Post: 11-13-2009, 04:12 AM
By junkinthetrunk in forum General
Last Post: 12-18-2007, 08:05 PM
By SiNiSon in forum General
Last Post: 09-23-2007, 12:04 PM
By ChaosAngel in forum General
Last Post: 09-12-2007, 08:23 PM