Discuss Right Now is just better to wait to try any kind of unlock solution... at the General - Hackint0sh.org; Well.. the title says it all... and unless you are fine with 1.02 and you ...
Right Now is just better to wait to try any kind of unlock solution...
Well.. the title says it all... and unless you are fine with 1.02 and you arent planing an upgrade... and you still can get 4gb old firmware versions you better wait....
- the process is still quite alpha
- the process is very long and not for the faint of heart
- the process only works for factory 1.1.1 iphones
- there is still no easy way to get your iphone (bricked or not) to a virgin state
- better solutions will come in a couple of days
- we better wait for a tried and true process before rushing and testing something that still is beta quality (unlock that is)
- we have now two diferent fronts in the free unlock arena (iphone dev kit... and iphone elite....)
- many more things... JUST WAIT A LITTLE MORE!
well.. i think thats pretty much the status now... we have IPSF with a fully working solution but is quite expensive.... we have iphone elite with some tutorials to unbrick your unlocked 1.02 updated to 1.1.1 iphone.... and we have iphone dev kit with another solution too... and is getting messy for final users...
this is not to complain or bs the hard work of all the great hackers that are working so hard to solver all of our issues...
just a call to people that seems unable to just wait a little longer... (perhaps less than a week) for a better and cleaner solution....
also we have to wait for carlos valdosta updated guide.. (1 for 1.1.1 factory iphones... and another one for 1.02 unlocked iphones )
anyway.. just a recomendation guys... wait a little longer.. it wont kill you.. and it will be a safer and happier unlock!
is this on sticky?
if not, shud sticky it...
By norashundehaare in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 11-24-2009, 08:11 AM
By Magicpie2007 in forum General
Last Post: 10-18-2007, 10:11 PM
By dylandaddy in forum Flea Market
Last Post: 10-09-2007, 08:53 AM