This is complete, I have downloaded most of it, just two files left and doing tonight inshaAllah
Just download into a flolder and put in in iTunes as a photo Album and Sync
For Mac Users:
1. Unzip the downloaded file to a local folder ... Say "Tajweed Quran".
2. Open iPhoto Software.
3. Drag the folder to the Right pane of iPhoto to create a new album ... Say "Tajweed Quran"..
4. Open iTunes with the iPhone connected.
5. select the iPhone on the list on your left.
6. select Photos and sync selected albums.
7. select the albums you want to sync including iPhoto Quran and click on Apply.
8. wait a few minutes for sync to end.
9. once done, open photos select quran folder and enjoy.
For the PC Users:
1. Unzip the downloaded file to a local folder you will use to share pictures ... Say "Tajweed Quran".
2. Open iTunes with the iPhone connected.
3. select the iPhone on the list on your left.
4. select Photos sync folder.
5. select the folder you created in step 1 and click on Apply.
7. Wait a few minutes for sync operation to complete.
8. once done open photos select Quran folder and enjoy.
Credit goes to Dr. Zahid Al-Mandhari who provided us with detailed instructions on how to use the ZIP file to get the Quran on iPhone. And to FAB & her family for scanning the files and making the ZIP files of this wonderful Tajweed Quran.