Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
Like Tree1Likes
Discuss Quran Tajweed for iPhone at the General - Hackint0sh.org; guys how do you use this link ?...
  1. #11
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    guys how do you use this link ?


  2. #12
    ist
    ist is offline
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    just to keep things clear - the zoosware Qur'an is a web 2.0 application --- the website states that it is native app. for iphone... Native apps. reside on the iphone - you don't need to go to a web site... The zoosware is a web 2.0 app. I'm assuming, and not a a native app.

  3. #13
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ist View Post
    just to keep things clear - the zoosware Qur'an is a web 2.0 application --- the website states that it is native app. for iphone... Native apps. reside on the iphone - you don't need to go to a web site... The zoosware is a web 2.0 app. I'm assuming, and not a a native app.

    I'm trying to secure the services of a programmer for the native app, however he was unable to continue due to other commitment. Have yet to update my website on the announcement.

    But now I'm trying to raise fund of US$1K for the services of a software developer to develop a Web 2.0 app. They've promised a completion date of 15 man days upon confirmation of project.

    So if you or anyone would like to assist kindly contact me.

    Thank you.

  4. #14
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    9

    Default unable to enter acces sms icon

    Hi,

    I'm using the SuperSim method in Australia, on Telstra Network.

    Today I recived an sms, there was no number just some characte.
    When I started to view the sms it brought be back to the main menue (the one when you press the home button).
    Friends messaged me as well, i could see the previw but when I went again to sms, it tried to access and went back to the main menue.

    Is there any software or way to connect my iPhone to my PowerBook Mac G4 and to access the sms folder by this way and to delet the sms I got which causes the problem?

    Thank you for any help!!!

    Cheers

    Moritz

  5. #15
    Senior Professional Array Boiling Ice's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacMoritz View Post
    Hi,

    I'm using the SuperSim method in Australia, on Telstra Network.

    Today I recived an sms, there was no number just some characte.
    When I started to view the sms it brought be back to the main menue (the one when you press the home button).
    Friends messaged me as well, i could see the previw but when I went again to sms, it tried to access and went back to the main menue.

    Is there any software or way to connect my iPhone to my PowerBook Mac G4 and to access the sms folder by this way and to delet the sms I got which causes the problem?

    Thank you for any help!!!

    Cheers

    Moritz
    LOL

    did u read the thread before posting your reply??? wrong thread my friend


  6. #16
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    192
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Nice to see Muslims and Christians living in peace - it's the only way to go.
    Petemag - Running on a 15" MacBook Pro 2.5 GHz and an 8GB iPhone SW unlocked - SW unlocked 45 iPhones and HW unlocked 2 iPhone

  7. #17
    Senior Professional Array Boiling Ice's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by petemag View Post
    Nice to see Muslims and Christians living in peace - it's the only way to go.
    Amen...
    hope to see peace all over the world

  8. #18
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I use Video Quran for ipod downloaded from equran.net. It works on the iphone, only missing link is the english translation.

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. New Software: Mobile Holy Quran for iPhone Native Application
    By zoosware in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 03:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:27 AM.
twitter, follow us!