Weak Signal / Reception Drop Calls problems
Hi Guys, I have an iPhone 2g and 1 month ago Iīve been experiencing some problems, please any help will be very appreciated, this are some problems I have with my phone and some solutions I searched in some forums that didnīt work:
1. Since 1 month my iphone lose some signal, for example I used to have 5 bars in some places over my house and now I only have 2 or 1, my wife has another iphone with the same carrier and she has 5 bars, I used to have the same bars as my wife iPhone but recently I have 2 to 3 less. Also thereīs some times that I have 5 bars and sudendly jumps to 1 bar or even no service.
2. Drop Calls: When Iīm in a call sometimes drop the call my phone and I check signal and has 2 bars for example, so I donīt know why the iPhone keep doing this itīs anoying and everytime I have the message call failed.
I have my iphone for about 1 year and it used to be very good with the signal reception I donīt why suddendly this changes, the only difference between my wife phone and mine is that I installed the MobileInstallation and intall some games and apps.
I already tried this solutions that I searched over the internet,
- Reboot, reset network, turn off, etc: No luck doing either of this
- Downgrade iphone to 1.1.4 and downgrade the Baseband: working the same
- Check sim card in other phone: works great
-Attached scotch tape on sim card: didnīt work
- Quick pawn to firmware 2.2 and also rebbot and tried 2.1 withouth doing the back up: Didinīt work neither.
I notice that a lot of people having the same problem and appears thereīs no solution, anyone has any other idea how I can fix this? Please help that using this phone with this problems is a really pain