WAKE UP! Turn brains on before buying!!!
Please, guys, its sad for the human race to see tens of people desperatly trying ot get into bidding qeues for ths ISF lock. STOP NOW.
1) Nobody knows now if the software exist/work. If it does, you will now it 10 minutes after is released. Where is the need of rushing?
2) If it works, you will be able to buy it immedeatly from some serious ebayer. You will have it probably at very small mark-up: or are you saying that spending $40 is too much vs. $36? Its probably going to be faster to buy it from a professional seller rather than some common user that take the licenses, then go play for the all day, then at night sends you the codes.
VERY IMPORTANT FACTS:
3) These guys dont update a website. They dont respect deadlines. They dont have a company address. They dont have a phone number. DO YOU THINK THEY WILL HAVE A 24/7 HOTLINE AS THEY PROMISE? Dont you think its a "bit" (ROTFL) unlikely?
4) IPHONESIMFREE IS ASKING FOR MONEY IN ADVANCE, VIA BANK TRANSFER. There is no way you are going to have that money back. Is this clear or not?
5) IT TAKES 1-2 WORKING DAYS MINIMUM FOR MONEY TO ARRIVE: Is it clear or not that they will have 2 days in which they will keep on telling you "we are waiting for the confirmation of the fund transfer"? This means, by the way, that software WILL NOT BE RELEASED TOMORROW.
NOW: CAN YOU PLEASE
1) Turn brain on and stop entering ridicolous buying qeues? There is no need. It wont get you the software faster.
2) Can someone from the staff create a sub-forum for all these babies that are willing to make a 36$ bank transfer?