User friendly way to unlock with AnySim
You may check this link. I unlocked mine successfully and I found this easier than other methods.
1. Download iTunes 22.214.171.124
2. Dock your iPhone and connect it to windows, and press Power+Home button for 25 seconds until you see a yellow triangle.
Your iphone will boot up in restore mode. iTunes will ask if you want to upgrade to Firmware 1.02.
Follow the steps at itune and upgrade the firmware to 1.02. To check your firmware version. iPhone->Settings->General->About-> Version 1.02 (1C28)
3. Download Apptap
4. Confirm your iTune software is not running. Press Crt+Alt+Del Task Manager and end the process of itunes and itunes helper.
5. Dock your iPhone and run Apptap. It will jailbreak your iphone and install installer.app on your iphone.
6. Download Paycay
7. Run the "activate batch" file. It will fix your youtube problem. After it finishes, press the power button for a few seconds. Slide to power off the iphone.
------------------- Iphone is now activated with youtube fixed. Stop here if you are going to use with AT&T sim card.------------------------------
8. Download iBrickr
9. Extract the zip file and run ibrickr.exe. Click on Applications. Follow the instruction to install PXL. After PXL installed, you will be able to browse applications
10. Click Browse applications. Click on AnySim v.1.01 and it will install AnySim on your iPhone.
11. Set your unlock settings to Never (iPhone ->Settings-> General-> Autolock -> Never)
12. Click anySim on your iPhone and click unlock. Wait and you will get an error message "The flash operation succeeded but the unlock commands failed.
You might want to check the basband manully using minicom" Don't worry about it. Power off your iPhone and replace the sim card and your iPhone is unlocked.