Turbo SIM Help
Can anyone help ? I have just received My TS and put it in the iphone etc.. Have enabled ssh and copied all rel files via fugu (SFTP) - im using a mac by the way
Just at the last step now and thats running turbo-app /private/var/root/applesaft.trb
i have tried running this sucker from terminal, putty (windows pc) an cyber duck etc.. and i get "not found" can any one please tell me how i can get past this and enable applesaft ? as im only a few mins away from having a working o2 uk iphone ! :)
move commboard to another place and restart the phone
where is the commboard file ? as i cant find it :confused: have tried again and get "can't execute when i enter /bin turbo-app /private/var/root/applesaft.trb I am doing somthing completly stupid here ? as when i use terminal and try to cd i get "not found" it appears the command set is not fully functional or is it just me ? sorry to be a pain i do appreciate your help
here is all you need to load apps on Turbosim from your iphone
make sure your turbosim + AT&T sim is in your iPhone
1) Disable Commcenter.plist and reboot your phone
2) upload turbo applications to your iPhone /bin folder and set 0755 execution permission to all of them (if you wish to use all of them)
3) upload applesaft.trb to your iPhone /private/var/root
4) run Terminal or PUTTY and connect to your iPhone thru WiFi
5) type "cd /bin" without "" and press enter
6) type "turbo-app /private/var/root/applesaft.trb" without"" and press enter
7) wait for response - OK - and you re done loading applications to your turbosim
dont forget to reenable Commcenter/plist
I have copied the files, and performed chmod etc.. and disabled the comm file. i cant run the turbo aplications from any shell or terminal.
Isn't there another .trb called ISA which takes slightly more setting up, but doesn't require you to cut up and use your AT&T sim in the process? It looked better to me - is there some reason to stick to the applesaft one?
See here for instructions: http://iphone.simbunch.com/turbosim.php
I get the error in (putty) turbo-app: "not found"
Thanks for the link (its the one im working from actually) but the reason for applesaft is that it seems to be the best way to go (from what i have read)