[SSH] SSH/SFTP l/O Error: Connection Failed
Have a bit of a problem and I'm running out of ideas :confused:
I'm running (Mac OS X 10.5.2) and have two phone pwned at 1.1.4 fw with payloads BSD and open SSH installed in the custom firmware package.
I've been using Cyberduck to access SSH for sometime without any problems until today that is :rolleyes:.
I've tried to connect at least 20 times with "two different iphones" and after trying everything listed below the connection always times out with (I/O Error: Connection Failed)
I'm using all the std setting i.e. connecting as SFTP/SSH using my IP address / root / alpine etc.
The things I've tried so far are:
1) Installing cyberduck version 3.0.1 and the old version 2.8.5
2) Tried my Windows XP PC using winSCP as well without any luck connecting
3) I installed BSD / OpenSSH again from installer just to make sure the Pwned payload had installed correctly
4) DFU restore to factory 1.1.4 fw then run ipwner again and create a new custom firmware with payload options ticked
5) Reset all the network setting on the general tab
6) installed BossPrefs to make sure I can see the SSH on/off tab and also I've switched it a few times before connecting
I no how good you guys are so I'm hoping someone mite have another suggestions I could try
Thanks in advance