Safari cookies directory (path) on the 1.1.2 firmware and how to access them
Dear Poeple! Please help me! My situation is like this:
1) I've got my iPhone (old version) and the 1.1.2 firmware on it.
2) Right now I'm going to upgrade it to 1.1.4
3) I have a certain site that I always open in my old iPhone Safari that can only be accessed using iPhone Safari browser (password forgotten, no ways to recover my important account). The Safari cash and cookies that are stored in iPhone allow me to access it every day.
4) The point is that when after upgrading my firmware I'll get all data erased. And what is of the most importance is that I won't be able to access this site (because the cookies will be erased too).
5) I want to copy the existing iPhone Safari cookies files and move them to the 1.1.4 firmware so that I'll be able to use the site in the new firmware.
6) I don't want to use the iTunes recovery and all that sh*t
7) So The quesion is: "Can anyone tell me how to get the Safari cookies database files extracted from the 1.1.2 firmware and where are they stored? Please tell me the full PATH to Safari Browser Cookies files on the 1.1.2 firmware (if they exist)."
I've searched through lots of iPhone forums to find an answer on this question. But actually they always say: go to /var/mobile/Library/Cookies but this path is for the 1.1.4 firmware. But I need it for the 1.1.2 firmware. :(
So can anyone help me? Any Ideas? Please, advice me what to do in my situation. :confused:
Thanks for your help!
P.S. Unfortunately this is the problem that can't be decided by useng my left and right legs :)
P.P.S. Guys, I'll always feel like this :fail through all the rest of my peaceful life if you don't help me with this problem. :(