Repeating DFU mode!!
i have jailbroken my new 1.1.2 iphone by downgrading it to 1.1.1
and followed the jb instrucion.
everything went smooth and it workes great , but when i poweres of the iphone
it goes DFU automatic everytime!! and i have to use IPHUC to kick out of this mode.
it happens only when i turn it off , and not when its stand-by!
i'v tried to do the all procedure from the start including the restore ,
and it still goes DFU when i turns it off!!!
can someone help me resolve this problem????
Download iBrikr 0.91, and run this software
Originally Posted by danany
You can solve this problem using this software.
After normal reboot.
If your phone can not detect Signal, you need to downgrade Basebasd also.
1. Downgrade firmware 1.1 (maybe done)
2. Setup WIFI to connect internet
3. Install BSD system & Installer
4. Add source of Installer (i.unlock.no)
5. Run : Categry : Unlocking Tool -> BB Dwongrader (1.1.2)
6. run DFU mode
7. Firmware recover to 1.1.1
* WIN : SHIFT+"recover buttom"
* MAC : OPTION + "recover button"