A possible fix on bricked iphone
Just wanna share a little tip I tried.
Cut the story short: I switched between OSX and windows, trying to get everything to work. Somehow, when I ran iBrickr, iphone did not boot up as expected. So I reset it. It was able to boot into normal mode, locked, of course. When I tried to run iBrickr again, still no luck. Then I ran itune windows to restore it, and got the scaring error that it could not be restored! I tried to unplug/plug several times, and restart itunes a few times. No luck. The good thing was, it could still boot into the normal mode (locked).
Then I suspect iBrickr left some corrupted code somewhere. When booting into the restore mode, iphone got to execute the corrupted code if not intervened very quickly.
So I switched to OSX and ran INdependence's jailbreak, which automatically runs right after iphone boots into the recovery mode. As I hoped, INdependence jailbroke the iphone successfully. To be safe, I restored it with itune right after that. Thanks god, my phone was saved.
Hope my experience can help.