Need some help. Keep getting incorrect SIM error
I oriinally tried unlocking with iphone.unlock method, and I would get an error during the AT+CLCK="PN",0,"00000000" portion, and AT+CLCK="PN" would come back as 1 instead of 0.
So I tried restoring it and using Carlos's liberator method of apptapp, payac, and unlock.pxl everything went well, but still incorrect SIM. tried restoring a bunch more times with the same result.
So this morning I tried restoring the baseband, and then tried the Carlos liberator method with the same result. I restored the baseband, restored the phone, and then applied his method. Still have the same error.
FWIW Carlos's method worked like a charm on my wifes phone which I did from scratch, but mine won't come around...