[Maps] Get Google Location working here!
EDIT: Does not work if you reboot your phone. So its pretty pointless. Sorry.
Works ONLY for 1.1.3.
1. Download Navizon through Installer
2. Use Navizon to locate you.
3. Once Navizon opens up Google Maps and locates you, close Navizon.
4. Start Google Maps.
5. Try Locate now. It should work.
6. To clean up, uninstall Navizon.
Get Hybrid maps working here ---> http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/show...9&postcount=37
Update 1:Well, the Hybrid maps fix isnt working either. I mean, its shows the hybrid map fine but it cant be charged or recognized by itunes. So, no fix for Locate, Traffic and Hybrid.
Update 2: Hmm, even with the original Lockdown file, my hybrid is working. Wierd. Maybe, you can try uploading the patched lockdownd, rebooting, running Google Maps, reloading the original lockdownd and then rebooting again? Lol. It may work. Seems to work for me. Try it out and then post the results.
NOTE: Traffic still not working and so is Locate.