iphone doesnt boot
I dont know what I did, but my phone just keeps rebooting and when the apple logo disappears white text starts scrolling very fast and then it reboots. the computer does not recognize the phone. what did i do and how do i fix it? thanks in advance to anyone with help
btw, im offering 50 usd in paypal to whoever gets my phone working again. jailbroken or not
1. Put your iPhone into DFU mode (With iTunes still open and the iPhone still connected, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button until the screen turns black. Once it does, let go of the Sleep/Wake button. Continue to hold the Home button until iTunes displays a popup about the iPhone being in recovery mode. Click OK.)
2. In iTunes hold the shift key (windows) or Option (Mac) and click on ‘Restore’
3. Select the 1.1.1 firmware file and hit ‘OK’ (Download it here: http://www.hacktheiphone.com/112/iph...re_update.html)
4. At the end you will get the 1015 error. Get out of Restore Mode using ibrick (windows) or Independence (Mac).
5. Reactive your Iphone using the normal guides you can find everywhere. You need to review your baseband info to fit it work.
It worked for me!
forget it. after a few hours of intense googling i figured out the problem and solution.
here is the video and in the comments the solution