HELP .. my iPhone has 1.0.2 and 1.1.1 simultaneously
1. I had firmware 1.0.2
2. I revirginized it but I think I didnt get it done right
3. I upgraded to firmware 1.1.1 with itunes but get "incorrect SIM" message
4. I did the jailbreakme.com procedure and everything went OK but the "incorrect SIM" remains
5. I ran AnySim 1.1 but still get "incorrect SIM"
6. I ran iNdependence and iBrick to downgrade but both refuse to do so and I continue to get "incorrect SIM" but now the I have two firmwares as explained in #7 below
7. Firmware on iPhone shows 04.01.13_G, Version is 1.0.2 (1C28) and Firmware on iNdependence shows 1.0.2 and "incorrect SIM" still shows
I am stuck wih "incorrect SIM" and cannot downgrade to run revirginze again. I have jailbroken it via the http://jailbreakme.com twice since but no luck ... still get "incorrect SIM"
Is my iPhone dead?