[HELP!]iPhone screwed up after Nate's 1.1.3 upgrade
A few days ago i upgraded my iPhone to 1.1.3 using the iBrickr/ Nate True mathod.
For the last few days, i didnt use the ipod function so i didn;t notice, but today,
when i went into the ipod, i noticed a problem..
and also there is something wrong with the ringtones as well.
my current state is
on Jailbroken 1.1.3 [Nate True]
unlocked using sweetsim
being used in New Zealand on Vodafone NZ.
my problems are:
1. iPhone won't play some songs; won't play:
- all songs purchased in itunes [ones with DRM]
- random unprotected songs. [i thought they were ones with lyrics but they weren;t, so they are random]
my computer can play all of them and my other ipods can play all of them and my iPhone could play them when it was 1.1.2 Jailbroken.
2. Default ringtones [marimba, sci-fi , etc..] won't play at all. .. im currently using a custom ringtone that i made by converting a song to .m4a then changing its name to .m4r
3. iPhone's name shows up as 'untitled playlist' on itunes, but it shows the proper name on the iphone itself and in iphoto.
4. it also won't play itunes store previews.
please help.. i have no idea why it is doing this and it is very annoying to see an ipod phone not being able to play a song.