Connected serial cable, now nothing works!
I've been using my 1.02 unlocked iPhone in the UK with no problems for a while now, but I recently connected a serial cable to it. It asked me if i wanted to put it into airplane mode and I said yes.
Now a lot of things arent working, namely;
- External speaker (headphones work)
- Always shows one bar of signal (even with sim removed)
- Wont make any calls (just does nothing when i click call)
- Bluetooth wont switch on (when i try circle thing comes up and spins for ever)
- Cannot switch on airplane mode (flicks to on, but then immediatley back to off)
Wi-fi works (but is slow), not sure about edge.
Things I've tried;
- Airplane mode on/off => wont switch on so no good.
- Plug headphones in quickly and remove => no joy
- Install services app and switch it all off => no luck again (also notice ssh doesnt appear in my list, and I do have it installed)
- Removed all 3rd party apps