Voicemail guide (old Configure your Voicemail for MAC)
Your iPhone must jailbroken and must have openSSH!
1. open Terminal-Window
2. type ssh -l root 192.168.3.1 (IP from your iPhone)
3. Passwort =dottie
4. type launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
5. type minicom -s
6. go to Serieal Port dialing (enter)
7. type A now delete /dev/modem
8. type /dev/tty.baseband
11. Save setup as dfl (when error its ok)
12. go to exit (no exit from Minicom)
13. type AT+CPIN=“****“ *Your Pin
14. type AT+CSVM=1,“*****“ *Your Mailbox Number
15. exit (ctrl+a+x)
16. launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
17. type exit
restart your iPhone and :)
Thanks and 1 more question
Thks for your quick reply.
One more question.
Do i need to install anything else before doing that (like the BSD stuff) ?
Is minicom part of the iPhone software or where do i find it ?
Sorry if it seems dumb !
I do have independence (1.2.1) and my iphone is on orange (so voicemail is 888)