1.1.2 (OTB 1.0.2) t-zones edge sometimes doesn't connect on first try
Using the $5.99 t-zones for edge connection, about a third of the time when I open Safari and try to access a page (specific page doesn't matter) nothing will happen and after about 2 minutes Safari will display a message "unable to locate url:/" and stop trying. If I then press refresh the page will come right up and the rest of the session will be fine. If I close Safari, then reopen, the same thing can, but does not always, happen again. This can happen when I have good signal strength (and I can get edge sometimes with poor signal strength). I also get similar failures to connect with other network apps (although only Mail will give an explicit error message, saying failed to connect to server), google maps for example will just sit there.
Most of the time everything works fine, but about a third of the time there's this failure to connect. I did not have this problem using the same account and service on my old Treo, so it seems specific to the iPhone. It's also been the same in FW 1.1.1 & 1.1.2 (and I think in 1.0.2 but I don't remember for sure).
Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else so I wondered if any other t-zones people had this issue and if anyone had found a solution. It's non-fatal, but annoying to have to sit their for 2 minutes to wait for the page to fail to load so I can reload and make it come up.