Discuss Please Help: Activate 1.1.1.??? at the General - Hackint0sh.org; Ok, I know this is probably the worng section but I've searched the whole forum ...
Please Help: Activate 1.1.1.???
Ok, I know this is probably the worng section but I've searched the whole forum and still haven't found a straight answer to my problem.
I have a 1.0.2. iPhone working in Portugal with Vodafone. Using the SuperSim method (i think.... Silvercard and so on).
Never had an Hardware nor software unlock done, since it's working flawlessly with this method.
Now please hear me out and if anyone out there knows the answer please let me know.
Is this what will happen if I upgrade?
1) iPhone will ask to be activated once again, and boy I'm screwed because I don't have any AT&T activated card.
2) If I could activate it would it work with my Silvercard (or SuperSim method) ?
3) Is the downgrade from 1.1.1. to 1.0.2. of any use to people using this method?
Thanks for your time, and don't bash me about this post, because I did look under SuperSim, Unlock and General and couldn't find these answers.
Thanks in advance for those who can be of any help.
Last edited by lvcid; 10-10-2007 at 06:42 PM.
keep your 1.0.2 Iphone ... and wait. there are not resons for you to upgrade.. enjoy your phone...
Ok... What I really wanted was to have the international keyboard...
Originally Posted by car__34
1. Yes you will have to activate it. (1.1.1 activation will be out soon.)
Originally Posted by lvcid
2. Yes, most likely.
3. Downgrade to 1.02 is required for jailbraking 1.1.1 using symlink method. You cannot downgrade baseband atm.
By demens in forum iOS 3.x (iPhone OS 3.x)
Last Post: 07-02-2009, 05:52 AM
By FerdinandC in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 10-14-2007, 04:48 AM
By OdynOOb in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 10-05-2007, 12:17 AM
By Schismd in forum General
Last Post: 08-16-2007, 05:29 PM