TurboSIM costs around 139 Euros which is roughly around $180.
If we donate just a portion of that on what we'd spend on the TurboSIM:
- It will be a lot cheaper than spending $180
- Your carrier SIM card will stay intact (No cutting)
- The Dev Team will have a greater incentive to Speed up the Full Unlocking
- The Dev Team might just surprise us anytime while your TurboSIM is probably still "In Transit"
- The Dev Team might feel (unconsciously) discouraged that everyone is adopting other methods of (fake) unlocking and might start to feel tired of their exercise because of that
- Folks like me won't have to feel left out of the TurboSIM-My-iPhone-Is-Finaly-Working Party
I know you folks are just as impatient as me to finally get your phone working, but I still have full trust on the Dev Team.
I think the whole community of non-working iPhone users counted on them since the beginning and I am still engaged to support them till they finally find their way.
Let's not waste anymore money (a lot was already wasted on SIM cloning), and instead donate and support the Dev Team.
Thank you for listening. :p