Why buy Ringtones separately through iTunes ?!
With iPod Ringtone you can easily select any song on your iPod to play as a Ringtone. iPod Ringtone even lets you select the starting/ending point in the song to play when the ringtone is played in real-time. Does not require any audio conversion of any type!
* Select any song on your device (iPod Application) to act as a Ringtone.
* No Audio/File conversion needed.
* Select start and ending point in song to play as Ringtone and loop through them until you answer the call.
* Enable/Disable Vibration when playing Ringtone.
* Easy to use interface.
* Play the final Ringtone from the application itself.
* Simply drag any song to itunes, sync and select it from iPod Ringtone to set it as your default Ringtone.
iPod Ringtone is currently only distributed through RockYourPhone App.
Just Install "RockApp" through Cydia, Restart your device (you must turn it off and on after first install). and install "iPod Ringtone" from Rock.
You can buy iPod Ringtone for 1.99$ or try it free for 10 days.