Results 1 to 10 of 10
Discuss iPhone Case? at the General - Hackint0sh.org; I know some may think why the hell his asking what iPhone case to buy. ...
  1. #1
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default iPhone Case?

    I know some may think why the hell his asking what iPhone case to buy. Well just about every case that looks cool or like it's the best protective case for the iPhone people are complaining about them scratching their phone. So can someone please tell me about a nice case that won't beat up my phone?

    Thanks.



  2. #2
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    57
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Get a belkin leather case, or a silicon case. DO NOT get a hard plastic case, as this will scratch up your phone for sure.

  3. #3
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ...they have the best case for me so far
    www.iskin.com

  4. #4
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by midgetsanchez View Post
    Get a belkin leather case, or a silicon case. DO NOT get a hard plastic case, as this will scratch up your phone for sure.
    Silicon case it is. Thanks midgetsancez!

  5. #5
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by footsie77 View Post
    ...they have the best case for me so far
    www.iskin.com
    Looks like hard plastic. Do you own it? I really want to care for my baby. lol.


  6. #6
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jigax View Post
    Looks like hard plastic. Do you own it? I really want to care for my baby. lol.
    ..i have the black one, the hard clear plastic cover is a great protection, its detachable....put it at the back part or leave it home.......

  7. #7
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by footsie77 View Post
    ..i have the black one, the hard clear plastic cover is a great protection, its detachable....put it at the back part or leave it home.......
    Thanks but I think i'm gonna go with the silicon since i carry my iphone in my pocket anyways. "I have a freaking work blackberry around my weist."

  8. #8
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jigax View Post
    Thanks but I think i'm gonna go with the silicon since i carry my iphone in my pocket anyways. "I have a freaking work blackberry around my weist."
    The item you recomended is silicon. I love the looks so i will buy this. Thanks for your advice guys.

  9. #9
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    I have the Speck ToughSkin. It's silicon as well and has extra protection around the edges. I think the iskin looks nicer but protection wise you aren't going to be beat this. It also has a cool detatachable belt clip which doubles up as nice stand for watching movies. Check it out : http://speckproducts.com/products/toughskin/iphone/93

  10. #10
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hubbards View Post
    I have the Speck ToughSkin. It's silicon as well and has extra protection around the edges. I think the iskin looks nicer but protection wise you aren't going to be beat this. It also has a cool detatachable belt clip which doubles up as nice stand for watching movies. Check it out : http://speckproducts.com/products/toughskin/iphone/93
    Very interesting! I just wish I could find these both in the same store to take a look at them. I hate having to purchase online sometimes especially for such items.


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 09:19 PM
  2. MacRumors: Leaked Matte Case was a Real iPhone 3G S Case?
    By hackint0sh in forum Latest Headlines
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 05:50 AM
  3. MacNN: Case-Mate unveils Vroom tire-tread iPhone case
    By hackint0sh in forum Latest Headlines
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 10:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:47 AM.
twitter, follow us!