Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24
Discuss iPhone battery will die after 300 full charges at the General - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by izim1 Dude what are you talking about. That kid is so obviously ...
  1. #21
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    455
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by izim1 View Post
    Dude what are you talking about. That kid is so obviously in his early teens. I think a playstation and a dell are probably ALL the technology he's ever owned(not including hos tv and vcr/dvd). Appearantly his mommy and daddy wouldnt by him an iphone so now he feels the need to trash it and the people who actually own one. Trying to convince himself that "it sux anyways ".....
    Seriously i dont see why anyone still bothers to validate his posts with a response. Just look at him.... One month and about 500 posts... The kid NEEDS to be looking for a job so he wont have to relyin his parents to buy him what he wants.... Assuming of course hes old enough to work......
    AND JUST ANOTHER STUPID IGNORANT APPLE FAN AROUND THE CORNER.

    What I am saying is true.Is a fact.

    Then for your information. I might be older than you.
    As I said before I had a ZX Spectrum.. were you around those days?That was 1985 and I was 11 years old... now use your maths...
    Also I had and Olivetti 286 with green screen monitor...
    Unfortunately I don't have a PlayStation. I have a first gen Xbox and a Nintendo Wii.
    I have 2 PocketPc (Dell Axim X5 and X50v).
    I have 3 mobile phones...and planning to get the skypephone from Three UK.
    Have an Iriver IFP-790, and Iriver H340, and Ipod Nano (with the nike+ thing, which doesn't work with the iPhone by the way)..Of course I use Rockbox firmware for my MP3 players...
    Have a linksys NSLU2 hacked....and more...
    Is that enough technology for you?

    Also I have an iPhone (it is my girlfriend's one but I convinced her to buy it!!)
    I know what I am talking about.
    At nights I have the iphone on one bedtable and my Axim X50v in the other.
    I always use the Axim because I can use my bluetooth earphones (I could also use my wired earphones with L shaped plug,which I can't plug in the iphone without an extension) to listen to stereo music that is on a Network Storage (the NSLU2) while going to sleep.
    Or I can watch a movie without reconverting or using itunes also from the Network Storage.
    I can surf internet also and click on a link to open the new page on a tab.
    I can copy&paste.
    I can read the news when not online using AvantGo.
    I can use my bluetooth ThinkOutside keyboard & mouse too.
    And I can use the VGA output of the Axim to connect to an external monitor if I need that.
    I can use skype to call my family abroad.
    I can play Doom and Call of Duty on it.
    I can listen to internet radio stations. I can stream the tv football game to my PocketPc.
    I can expand the internal storage from 8GB (now) to whatever in the future.
    And yes.. I can even swap batteries because I have one charging on the craddle.

    I have 500 posts here because i wrote the REALLY ULTIMATE GUIDE for unlocking iphones on Windows.and have been helping people in the forums.
    Sure all your posts have being as stupid as this last one.

    And finally.My parents died in an accident some time ago... Fucking moron!


  2. #22
    Amazingly Knowledgeable Array Locked's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    900
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juanpa74 View Post

    Also I have an iPhone (it is my girlfriend's one but I convinced her to buy it!!)
    I know what I am talking about.
    At nights I have the iphone on one bedtable and my Axim X50v in the other.
    I always use the Axim because I can use my bluetooth earphones (I could also use my wired earphones with L shaped plug,which I can't plug in the iphone without an extension) to listen to stereo music that is on a Network Storage (the NSLU2) while going to sleep.
    Or I can watch a movie without reconverting or using itunes also from the Network Storage.
    I can surf internet also and click on a link to open the new page on a tab.
    I can copy&paste.
    I can read the news when not online using AvantGo.
    I can use my bluetooth ThinkOutside keyboard & mouse too.
    And I can use the VGA output of the Axim to connect to an external monitor if I need that.
    I can use skype to call my family abroad.
    I can play Doom and Call of Duty on it.
    I can listen to internet radio stations. I can stream the tv football game to my PocketPc.
    I can expand the internal storage from 8GB (now) to whatever in the future.
    And yes.. I can even swap batteries because I have one charging on the craddle.
    I am pretty sure people (developers/users) on this board are well aware of what the iPhone can and can't do. You don't need to go around touting them. It is annoying. Really.

  3. #23
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    154
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juanpa74 View Post
    2. "Fewer iPohne batteries.." Are the future iphones v2.0 not going to have a batttery?If you have to buy a new one just because your battery dies your are buying another iphone (or other mobile) with a battery. So your point wasn't really a brilliant one.
    Actually my point was valid and good.

    More batteries will be tossed if they are easily swappable because people will just replace them when they drop a little rather than the people who will wait longer because its more of a hassle.

    However its rather foolish to think that someone will buy a whole new iPhone just because the battery has lost some of its capacity.

    I'm not sure which I prefer, I'm pretty hard on my technology and I've had battery covers break on previous phones so I like not having to worry about that, but having an easily replacable battery would be nice as well.
    Last edited by darngooddesign; 11-07-2007 at 11:43 PM.
    Various 'Books old and new
    8 Giggity, Giggity, Gigg-it-y.

  4. #24
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    455
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locked View Post
    I am pretty sure people (developers/users) on this board are well aware of what the iPhone can and can't do. You don't need to go around touting them. It is annoying. Really.
    I am not that sure. In fact i am completely sure.90% think the iPhone do more things than other related gadgets and things never seen before.I have seen them all except for the Safari quality.
    Just like the stupid guy proved.
    If it annoys you it is your problem not mine.Funny this annoys you and the post from the other guy didn't.
    So if you have nothing to add to the discussion don't waste your time posting here.
    Thanks.

 

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 05:10 PM
  2. battery no longer fully charges
    By otachi in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 06:18 AM
  3. Battery only charges 94%
    By sirzrx in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 11:04 PM
  4. iPhone battery useless after 300 charges
    By Qubeat in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 06:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:33 PM.
twitter, follow us!